From our experience, it is clear that our clients desire not just an accountant but a trusted advisor - a firm that you can trust to deliver professional advice on all of your business matters.
Like many of our clients, our success is not based on boilerplate solutions. It is important to us that we get to know your business and your concerns so that we can proactively keep you abreast of issues and developments. We will deliver fresh ideas by:
- providing regular Client Updates
- creating a sounding board arrangement
We conduct regular client updates in taxation, market conditions, and other specialist areas to help keep all our clients informed on topics that effect and impact their businesses.
We have found that regular telephone contact to discuss day to day issues strengthens our relationships with our clients. It provides our firm with the ability to gain a deeper understanding of the day to day issues that face your business. This knowledge is then used to provide commercial, practical and innovative solutions to you.
Quality service is of a priority in any business relationship. We will work cooperatively with you to ensure that the advice you receive is practical, and meets your requirements in terms of quality, timeliness and content. We will deliver quality service by:
- ensuring continuous communication
- committing to fixed fees
- sharing our reputation
As with all other relationships in life, we believe that a sound relationship is built on trust and the quality of communication that takes place. To achieve this we will ensure that:
- we discuss our findings, reports and fees with you at agreed regular intervals to ensure that there are "no unwanted surprises".
- after any engagement we will discuss our performance with you and seek your feedback to ensure that any weaknesses in the communications process are identified and addressed.
We encourage task based "fixed fees" as and when you need us to be of assistance. We are flexible with our clients needs and can implement "upfront" fixed fees based on:
- ad-hoc research and written advice
- stages or events within a task or,
- compliance activities
- In addition our fees include:
- regular client seminars for you and all your staff
- monthly Client Update newsletters by email
Contact Us Today >