As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, citizens are repeatedly required to deal with Superannuation funds.
Self-managed Superannuation is a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, reduce tax while obtaining tax benefits and control administration costs.
Superannuation law is a delicate area and personalised planning is required for each individual. At Thomas Hopper & Partners we are superannuation experts, and can assist in establishing a superannuation fund that will effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Superannuation Audits
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefit
- Small Business Concessions
- SMSF processing (financial statements and tax returns)
- SMSF mailbox service
Contact us to find out more